Android 5.1 contains the following changes:
- Added silent mode
- Improved stability of the system
- Improved the management of RAM and battery
- Fixed a problem with the sudden closing of applications, notifications and work “Okay Google”
- Fixed a problem with the networks of Wi-Fi
- Fixed a problem with the sound on some devices
- Changes in the color palette Material Design (based on user feedback)
Perhaps the new version of Lollipop add new features to the system, but reliable information on this subject yet. List of changes will be updated as the work on the update.
Let’s remind, Android 5.0 Lollipop published November 3, 2014. The main change in the system is a new user interface called Material Design. OS also has brought many new features, and most importantly, there was a transition to a virtual machine Android Runtime, which allowed to greatly improve performance and power consumption of smart phones.