The application “Moving on iOS» became available on Google Play for all users of “green robot.” It is intended for «easy transition from your Android device to a new device iOS» . The app is not some revelation in matters of functionality: here it is possible to transfer contacts, message history, photos and videos, bookmarks online, accounts-mail and calendars, as well as unprotected DRM music files.
Perhaps the most interesting feature is the ability to restore your collection of applications: the program automatically checks all the software from the Android-smartphone and cash equivalents is the App Store. It is understood that the specific software that is not on iOS, restore will fail, but the rest of the game and the program will be automatically downloaded to the new “apple” device. If the program will be paid on iOS, it will simply be added to the “wish list”, which is already possible to make a decision that from the variety should buy, and from what we can and refuse.
The application runs on Android 4.0 and later. Gadgets, regardless of the operating system must be connected to the power supply. Download it in Google Play.
How to install and what to do:
- When you configure a new device with iOS, go to the Apps & amp; Data (Programs and data), and then click Move Data from Android (Transfer data from the OS Android). If the configuration is already done, you need to delete data from devices running iOS and repeat the procedure. If you do not want to delete the data simply transfer the contents manually.
- Open the Move to iOS on your device running Android, and click Continue (Continue). Read the terms and conditions in the new window. Click Agree (Agree) to continue and then Next (Next) in the top right corner of the screen Find Your Code (code search).
- On the Move from Android (Migrate OS Android) Click Continue (Continue ). Wait until the code is 10 characters. If your device is running Android is displayed on reducing speed Internet connection, ignore it.
- Enter the resulting code on a device with OS Android. Wait until you see the screen Transfer Data (Data Transfer).
- On the device with Android OS, select the content you want to transfer and click Next (Next). Do not touch the two devices as long as the load indicator on the iOS device will not come until the end, even if the device running Android will be notified of the completion of the process.
- The transfer process may take some time depending on the volume portable content.
- When the load on the iOS device reaches the end, press Done (Done) on a device with OS Android. Then click Continue (Continue) on your iOS device and complete the setup by following the instructions on the screen.
Make sure that all the contents transferred. If any data is not able to move, you can complete the process manually. Go to the App Store on your device running iOS, to find and download the software installed on the device running Android.
Let your friends know about the first Android-app from Apple! Just click on the button below ↓